Neringa always welcomes donations! Donations not only help keep the facilities updated, they also help maintain the programs that our children have come to expect.
Neringa is a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation which cannot subsist on fees paid by campers alone. In turn, the camp relies on the Neringa community, and the Lithuanian community as a whole, for support. We always welcome assistance from new sources which support youth development and education, as well as Christian and Catholic organizations.
Donations are tax deductible (TAX ID 46-2300248)
For further information please contact
- Regina Kulbis: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 978-582-5592
How to Donate
- Checks can be made payable to „Camp Neringa, Inc.“.
- Please include your name and address and mail to:
- Camp Neringa
- 147 Neringa Rd.
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
Click on the donate link!
We are wholeheartedly thankful to all of the individual donors who support the camp and help foster the Neringa mission. AČIŪ!
Recently Neringa received donations from the following organizations:
- Chubb Charitable Foundation
- CKG Associates LLC
- Community Health Charities, Esquire Cleaners Inc.
- FM Global Foundation
- Hightower Commercial Services LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Matching Gifts Program
- Kazickas Family Foundation
- Knights of Lithuania Council 30
- LDJ Enterprises Inc.
- Lithuanian Foundation
- Lithuanian Catholic Religious Aid
- Lithuanian Heritage Society of Rochester
- Lithuanian National Foundation, Inc.
- Lithuanian Federal Credit Union Taupa
- LOTZ Inc.
- Matulaitis Fund
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania
- My Slide Lines LLC
- RTK Environmental Group LLC
- Sagys Fund
- Schwab Charitable
- Shimkus, Murphy & Lemkuil Inc.
- St. Andrews Church Rosary Society
- TisBest Philanthropy
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund
- The Oak Tree Philanthropic Foundation
- The Rochester Lithuanian Fund
- The Vainikas Family Fund
- Vanguard Charitable