1. Registration will be done online this year through the UltraCamp portal. Please be patient! This is new for all of us and we’re doing our best to transition to an easier and more convenient registration system. Instructions on how to use the UltraCamp portal can be found here.
2. Discounted registration will be open until April 26. You will receive confirmation of your spot by April 30. If space is subsequently available registration will reopen, at full cost.
3. Discounts are provided when registering more than one child for camp this summer, regardless of which session they will be attending.
4. Financial assistance forms will be available in the registration system.
5. Children attending the Lithuanian speaking sessions are required to be able to fully comprehend and communicate in Lithuanian.
6. Neringa continues to strive to be a respite from screens – no cell phones or electronics. Especially this year, when camp is short and kids have spent so much time on there screens, this is a perfect opportunity for a healthy break.
7. We will be providing virtual meetings for parents prior to the start of camp during which you will meet the program coordinators and will review current COVID-19 safety plans.